I'm trying to focus on things that make my day, more. Today I have to say that going to my TA and running my four miles was what made my day. Perhaps it was the Propranolol bringing my heart rate to a crawl so I could bust it out faster that made it so sweet or perhaps it was the fact that I seem to be getting up for classes easier lately despite lack of sleep. I'm cool with either one.
I know that if my docs knew I was taking my drugs in excess right before working out, that they might flip a brick but hey whatevs. I don't care much at this point. I am just overjoyed to be sweating my heart out with no one complaining about it. Which reminds me...
Sher's to do list:
1.stop eating
2.make sure the not eating thing makes me lose weight
3.keep all this from my doc who would surely disprove because "I have an ED and work out too much"
So basically seeing my midterms made my day. You see I was really only hoping to pass my classes this semester since actual success seemed like a ridiculous dream but then bam! I see my midterms and hello I have a straight B average. Happy day. Really. Happy day.
This whole getting decent grades thing really messes with my "I can't do anything" ANT that spirals quietly in my head day in and day out whilst I sit silently in classes. I am going to have to readjust my thinking. Can I actually succeed in school? Is this actually concievable? What a thought. Hmmm, gonna ponder on that one and get back to it.
I hit my limit on the meds today but really want some more. Does that make me a drug addict to want more than the rx? I nearly fell asleep in marriage class today. What a joke. Although, the prof actually called on me today. I find that in my life my words don't count for much with people so more often than not I keep em to myself but this time I just had a burning desire to spill.
The question was how do couples break free from gridlock. I proudly shot my hand up to answer that they take their perpetual problems more lightly. Gold star, anyone? I went on to explain that through taking problems more lightly that they nurture their fondness for each other and leave more of their positive sentiment override intact. I am such a nerd. Sigh, I accept it, though I try to keep it from the gangstas from the hood. Would ruin my image.
Anyway, this is day two of my positive thoughts streak. Let's see if I can keep it up. A stiff drink would help the process. Just kidding, well, not really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment