Friday, June 12, 2009

Motorcycles

I am rather clueless most of the time. I totally accept my cluelessness as the way I survive at times but this time it blows my mind. I felt prompted to do something. I did it. I seriously have my mind blown everytime I recognize that every single thing that happens in my life happens for a reason. Perhaps a part of me NEEDS things to happen for a reason so I GIVE them meaning but I don't think that is the case. I think that meaning exists without my help.

I have been listening a lot lately to my classical music. I have simply fetl the need for soothing tones. I am after all taking the max of the meds so really can't chill out anymore than I already am. I always find it funny how chill people percieve me to be. I am chill but sometimes, with some things, people have no idea just how unchill I am.

I want to sleep, I need to sleep yet I haven't been lately. I dread sleeping because I am scared of the dark and I inevitably have nightmares. All this is totally lame and gets me every night. It's like I seriously am a four year old afraid of the dark. Is it so gay that I leave my computer on with the harsh light glowing? Yup, guess it is. I haven't been able to sleep well lately. I keep waking up all stiff and sore. I might be flexing all my muscles when I sleep again. Atleast I haven't been cleching my jaw again.

I really need to sell my car. I hate that the dmv is taking eternity to process my paperwork. So yes I did not register my car the first 10 months I owned it? No big deal. Oops. I'm pretty sure that is against the law. Oh, but wait, I don't give a flip! Now I do only because I have been waiting a flipping month for the paperwork so I can sell Lexi. Yes I named my car. You see it is a Honda Accord LX. I like Lafonda the Honda but that name was taken by my friend's '92 Honda. I love Hondas. Oh baby they are great! I have run several into the ground. I am waiting for the cash from my car to go motorcycle shopping. Guess I sort of beat the '86 I had by running drunk into that pick-up. Guess I own that.

I have always wanted a motorcycle and now seems like a prome time to go get me one. I think a motorcycle is a million times sexier than any guy. Boo ya! Sometimes I wonder why guys have such big heads. Seriously, a motorcycle out machos you dude. I was all kinda of sad that Caleb sold his motorcycle for his car but even more sad that he isn't here at school anymore. I miss him. Sad day. I liked our car trips out to the country. Now that I am finally buying a bike, he no longer has one. Anyone up for a road trip to Tucson Arizona?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogcrowds