Tuesday, June 30, 2009
A fire
Devastating house fire due to suspected fireworks on my parents' street in Tualatin, Oregon. House completely destroyed while family was at church. Neighbor's started the fire and it spread to neighbors. Glad my family is ok and the fire didn't spread to their home, mostly because they are already struggling in so many ways. It makes me feel for my neighbors though especially because they are good god fearing people. There was an old man unaccounted for but later found. I hate devastating things like this. I don't like talking about death and loss. It strikes an all too familiar cord with me. It was only a few months ago that I went to Dave's funeral. Loss sucks. Losing one's home...I can't imagine. Reminds me how good people are so tried. People try hard to be wonderful and things like this happen. Makes me a little bitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment