skip to main | skip to sidebar

What if today was your last day? Would you live each moment like the last?

People will forget what you said and did but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

and now,

I find myself at a loss.
Posted by Sher Dawg at 2:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • A good day (1)
  • alcohol (2)
  • Beach (1)
  • comics (20)
  • Diabetes (2)
  • Dissociation (5)
  • DP (3)
  • Fear (1)
  • Friends (2)
  • Funny (2)
  • Gilmore Girls (1)
  • LDS (1)
  • Marriage (1)
  • Mindfulness (1)
  • Music (8)
  • neediness (2)
  • Night Terrors (1)
  • Nightmares (3)
  • OD (1)
  • outdoors (1)
  • Poetry (1)
  • psychology (1)
  • PTSD (4)
  • Quote (3)
  • relationships (1)
  • Risperdal/Invega (6)
  • safety (1)
  • self image (1)
  • SI (1)
  • sleep (8)
  • Sports (3)
  • Therapy (1)
  • weight (2)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (110)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (44)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • Past the greenhouse...
      • Broken vases
      • Brushing my Teeth
      • The Great Outdoors: My Home
      • and now,
      • How I feel about myself
      • Am I ok? Or am I just not used to "stable"?
      • Life is a race sometimes. Right now I am barely ke...
      • My fears...
      • Taking the first step in the longest stride in the...
      • To be or not to be alone
      • Just trying to be realistic...
      • Why I am the way I am
      • A declaration of (and to) myself
      • My name is Sher and I'm an alcoholic.
      • Feeling defeated...
      • Dude, I Think Meds are the Bomb...
      • Meds
      • Diabetes wishes it was as strong as me...
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)

Modified by Blogcrowds

 
Distributed by Blogger Templates