I was having a silent moment or two in my apt next to the window and I looked out and saw the moon. I love looking up at the sky. I think star gazing in the coolest thing ever. Then while I was looking at the moon, I heard someone turn on "Low" somewhere over in Somerset. It made me smile. Thinking back on all the mights I woke up to Jill's phone singing that song and telling her to get up for work. Funny how many ordinary things bring back memories.
Will & Grace. Best. Show. Ever. I laugh even more watching that show than I do watching Gilmore Girls. Cracks me up. I've decided my life needs to be like that show. Ok maybe not but it would be hilarious! I guess when I was dating Caleb that was pretty close. let's see. Straight person likes gay person who likes straight person. Three people. No matches. Funniest thing ever. Kinda sad if I stop to think but on the surface pretty darn funny!
I started this blog most of all as a way to get out a lot of my pent up depressive thoughts and now that I don't have many of those I find myself writing less. Guess that is a good thing. I just like to write so I guess I just keep coming back and finding things to go on about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment