It's kinda funny how depression ebbs and flows. I guess it has been a while since I really felt like I was sinking in my depression. I'm not so sure I would say that I am fine because certain things still get me down fast but on the whole I have been so much better the last two months. I have slowly pulled out of this depression that I have been in for nine months or more. It was odd how fast I fell into the depression in the first place and how it came so hard and fast but now it seems to lifted just as fast and suddenly.
I feel like it has been rainy with dark clouded over me for nine months and just now the sun shone out and the clouded parted to reveal not just a rainbow but blue sky. It's a wonderful feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment