Thursday, April 16, 2009

Over the Blue Mountains

Today's the big move. I feel like I don't have enough time but I know I do. I just have to be efficient here. I don't like road trips much since I get so violently car sick most of the time. I just don't enjoy that feeling of passing a bunch of asphalt. I do like the view over the Blue Mountains though. It is so beautiful to see the valley spread out before you as you drive through. The Gorge is a favorite of mine as well. I always feel a little sad as I pass through Multnomah Falls because I know the rest of the trip will be less green than Portland. I feel a little hopeful as I go back to school. I feel like I have been in the biggest rut of my life and now I just slipped free. I really should graduate already, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment