Saturday, April 25, 2009

I feel gooooood...

I was tired yesterday around 6pm so I told myself I was going to take a nap...I woke up at 10:30pm. Ya, I tend to sleep a lot. Dang. Then I was up for about an hour, took my pills, then went back to a listless sleep til 9am. I had nightmares and felt sort of in between sleep and consciousness most of the time. I heard a voice that wasn't there the other day and it freaked me out but pdoc doesn't seem so concerned so I am trying to not feel crazy. I feel ok despite the lack of restful sleep which is odd because I used to get all distraught about it and have a whole bad day ahead when that happened. Guess the meds really are stablizing my mood. That's a good thing.

I have been spending the morning doing homework and getting a lot done which is helping me stay calm. I like being on top of stuff. I don't like feeling behind or like I am rushed because of procrastination. Phil hasn't been around the last few days because we both are busy doing homework that just keeps coming. He has been exhausted lately. Poor guy. Guess he really isn't getting enough sleep. He deserves a good massage or two.

I really do feel like I have a stable handle on life and it FEELS GOOD! I am shocked that all it took was a mood stablizer and a beta blocker. I knew those AD were fucking me over! I don't even know what to do with this new person I feel I am. Hmmmm...go hiking? Fix my crippled bike? Can't find the right hex wrench though, darn it! I'm off to the gym soon to feel good over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment