
It's pretty crazy to think it was way back in July of '08 that Brenda left on her mish. I couldn't have forseen the impact knowing her would have on me back when I first emailed her since finding out she would be my roommate at Nauvoo 310. I had a lot of fun playing basketball and volleyball with B-Dizzle and doing late night weight lifting. I soon realized the spiritual strength and integrity that Brenda has. I saw it when she talked about the past and how she had made it to where she was then. I saw it when she studied the scriptures and Preach My Gospel. I have looked up to Brenda for a long time and have felt truly blessed to have known her. She is an incredibly driven and knowledgable person. Every letter I got from Connecticut in the 3 places I have lived since her mish started have been sunshine in my day. Now that I get emails from Rhode Island it is the same. I have loved every second of watching Brenda grow out of her shyness and quietness. I have been privileged to be apart of Brenda's life. I'd like to be more like her as the years pass by.
No comments:
Post a Comment